File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, April 4, 2011

Still alive

We have had the warmest March since 1887. Broke a record Sat. of 92 F. New record of no rain this year. No poppies on the mtn. this year,no rain ,no poppies .Miss the brilliant orange on the desert mtns. The only spring flowers we get in the desert.
Looks like we're in for VERY HOT summer & a drought. Little s/pack in Colorado & upper N.M. Means little irrigation water for the pecans & cotton in N.M. close to us. Hatch chillies will cost more
The early heat is making me feel yucky!! It's making my heart & asthma kick up. The sand storms have plenty of sand to blow around. It puts me down in my recliner, sleep a lot & no energy. difficult to sleep w/ my sleep mask @ nite. I lost last week,3 appts & tired from girls visit. Didn't work in my room last week.
Heat coming too early for me.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor