File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, April 4, 2011

Miss my fairies

J& L bathe Fluffy Sun am when I was still sleeping & Allen was @ church. L always used to bath Lucky for us in R.H.Tx.They also washed up a sink load of dishes for Allen. I can't do those chores anymore. Allen wears a lot of hats here
Watched DVD pf Phantom of the Opera on DVD I have heard the music but not the whole story line. I loved how they brought in old vintage pic's in w/ the story line
All 3 of them played a long card game which I don't like. Laura won, after being behind. I dozed off in my recliner listening to their sounds @ the card table
I finally got my scratch board art Laura has promised me forever!!Does she do a good job on faces. Never do s/board, 1 wrong mark U ruined UR piece.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor