File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, April 4, 2011

SHOCKING!!

I'm got out my mission s/book that I started 3 years ago. I actually worked on some of the journal tags this w/end. I have had it on my shelf for a while. I need to get this finished so I can give Forest Vol 1 of it. then I have over 100 pic's left to s/book left. I believed I have 34 pages s/bk so far.
I also have journal entries I edited & copied for him to read. This is about my mission I served in 1973-1975 in Alaska British Columbia Mission for the The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints
I also have started sewing on my Life story apron which the idea came from Paper, & Scissors multimedia mag. Allen went into Joann's for me to look thru the bolts of fabric for me. He helped me find 2 pieces of fabric for the top. 1 is is a black shadows on a rust covered b/ground of ranch activities.I took a montage of horse's heads & machine appliqued it
The long bottom is a piece of M.Engrebreit's fabric w/ sayings on it. I plan to make pockets on it for different roles I did in life,ex, mom,g/mom etc. I have saved some things from my kids & g-kids to put in the pockets. working on ideas when I was single. I found some rope like stuff to sew for the neck tie for the top."It'a boy" ribbon will be 1 of it's ties. 2nd tie unknown @ this time.
When done it will hang up in the liv. room

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor