File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, April 4, 2011

Early heat makes feel yucky!!

This AM is proof a cooler day I can get things done in the kitchen. After a week Allen got fresh made buttermilk pancakes w/ turkey bacon for brft.I had made a b/milk pie for the girls for a treat for them to have. I don't usually cook non GF foods but these were a treat for Allen to have. I also made tapoica pudding w/ coconut milk for supper. Fresh s/berries will go w/ it.
I finally got the counter cleaned off w/ spice bottles refilled. Also melted some wax in a container to reuse to store my buttons in
The early heat makes me tired & I sleep a lot or just lay in the recliner. The dust storms kick up my asthma. I can't wear my sleep mask @ nites w/ a s/storm.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor