File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

An update

I'm glad I followed the impression to work w/ my son last summer on my family lines. It was correct, that we wouldn't get the time to do this again.
My health had gone down hill w/ my heart. My pumping capacity has dropped down to 40%.I get tired out much more easily on exertion I have also lost lung capacity which affects how long I can talk w/o getting tired.
I'm @ peace knowing that another generation has all the correct facts.
Also when my son & his wife came for a family visit T-giving 2009 I gave him 2 thick binders from my parent's line's of prints outs from LDS Family History lib ray in Utah.It was full of family generation sheets
He would later find these valuable in his search for info. He found out online a lot of info was missing & we had it.

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

Yes will be good he has that info ~ I am sending you and your fur friends distance reiki healing ~ and keep blogging ~ great to see you ~ hugs and namaste ^_^

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor