File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First pkg came fromBargain Outlet!!!

I now will have a bright w/melon cover on my bed.It will brighten up the bdrm. got the king size,no queen.Also a set of double sheets,the fitted sheet will go on the futon.The dogs shed fur etc,so we can wash up the sheets to get rid of the dog hair.
My $5.00 skirt no problems,in good shape. The color will go great w/ my beige blouses for the fall.

Frugal living community this is a good co. to get a good buy & bargain. Things go quick here. I went back to my cart later, I lost the 1st bed cover.
They were easy to shop online. I'm a non tech geek,I was able to get around & find the items.No problem on checkout w/my G.card.
For a 1st time buyer I give them an "A" on customer satisfaction

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor