File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Christmas this week!!!

Tue.Bargain Outlet order came.A new watermelon striped cover in King size,$5.00 vine green skirt in size 16,a double set of sheets.

Wed. Old Navy order of 3 mo's pastel polo shirts,long sleeve women's t-shirt.
DICK BICK came in the mail. A set of 24 Derwent color pencils,Dick Blick & a Luminance color pencils. 2 sets of scratch board for DD's b-day


Thur. Organs wise-kids education summer kit w/ DVD's,coloring books & 2 stuffed animals . this teaches about the organs of the body in cartoon style. I won this in a drawing on a blog. I'm sending it my GS for a late b-day gift.This a great teaching tool.

My colonial candle order came. glad I got Bamboo garden in votive only. Too strong for me. The apple cake smells yummy. Will burn it today. the pillar is a recycled one,not much scent. Will see how they burn,hopefully longer than the ones I have had.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor