File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Old Navy order returned

I didn't like the quality of the order. The men's polo shirts were too thin. I thought a man's medium would be bigger than a women's. I was afraid upon washing they may shrink on me. My used polo shirt that I wear as night gown is thicker than these, & it's used to start with!!
DD's long sleeve t-shirt seem thin also. but I needed to send her a gift,so I sent it.
I replaced the men's western shirt since it was a little snug around my stomach & not much of a tail to tuck in.
I ordered a women's blue chambray shirt in extra large,a exlarge Old Navy flag t-shirt & another snap shirt in large. I see how the quality of these items are.
I WILL NOT ORDER FROM OLD NAVY AGAIN!!!!! Their site takes too long to navigate. U had to"READ THE REVIEWS" TO SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE ITEM.
Their quality is poor!!!! I can get better quality of t-shirts in the thrift store for fraction of the cost. None of mine have holes in the or have shrunk

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor