File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, September 21, 2009

The O'clock cafe

We went there for allen's 4th ofJuly brft.It was to hot in the L.rm to write about it. It was like going back to the 50's. I remember places like this when I was a kid. Where people would go to have a cup of cooffee to catch up on what was going on in town. Where the waitress knew who U were. It reminded me of where Fonzie would hang out.
Somehow I mentioned it was Allen;s b-day. The young waitress whispered s/thing to me. Later on a bunch of them came to the table & sang him Happy B-day in front of everybody!!!They even brought him a piece of choc. cake Allen was embrassed since he doesn't like attention drawn to him. That was our 1st time there, yes we will go back again. Our b-fast got delayed,23 people came in 1 group. The waitress told us of the delay,she brought me a glass of apple juice since I'm diabetic & I wasn't charged. People were so friendly there, we had a great time. I will defitly bring all of our kids for brft there when they come out. the food & service were great.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor