File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, September 21, 2009

2 1/2 weeks of bed resting,BORING,BORING!!

Finally I can move around a little more around the house. This summer has been the worst for heat. It's now the middle of Sept. we're finally getting cooled off. It's just been the last week I've been able to come into the living room. The heat & the asthma have taken a big toll on my body. I never recovered from the severity of the 3rd asthma attack.
A Thur. nite I was trying to get ready for be in my bdrm, I've to take off my 0-2 to clean my face etc. I started feeling really bad, then dizzy. I 'd been in my a/c bdrm but just hadn't felt good that nite. I finally told Allen to get my b/p cuff. My b/p was 160/100, I didn't wantto go to ER. I wasn't having chest pains. I told Allen I get in bed, put my c-pap on ,get on bed rest. The next am My b/p was down. I spent the w/end resting in the recliner w/ my feet up. Mon. I went to the my D.C. to get my back adjusted to see if I have a/thing w/ my lungs or heart pinched off. I was out in the back & had some ribs out of place. Tue. I rested most of the day, part of the time in the time w/ my feet in the recliner. tThe ATENA nurse chewed me out for not going to the ER. Allen came home late for supper. I had managed to cook chicken breasts that am for chicken salad. I went in to help tear up the lettuce for salad. I started feeling real bad & told Allen I;m going back & put up my feet again .I took my BP,it was160/100. I took my BP med.,told Allen if it wasn't down in an hr. we go to ER. When were finishing up eating our salads I got feeling worse. I was getting really dizzy,bad h/ache ,getting disorietened& my legs & R arm was beginning to feel funny. My BP had soared up to 170. i insisted he take me to ER,I knew I had donee/thing Icould @ this point. I didn't want a stroke. all my kids FINALLY decided that they would come out here for T-ving. Last time was 1996 since we all have been together.
I didn't start having chest pains till going to ER from probably have to extert myself getting out of the house trying to get to ER. The admitted me @ 3am to the the Heart floor for observations. I would end up spending 2 1/2 days there. I was really surprised they kept me. Last time I had a hard time getting Dr's to believe me. I have different dr's this time.











finally

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor