File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, September 21, 2009

Lung Dr's report

My follow up w/Dr Q was this,my asthma is an inflammatory process. My lungs may be thickening up which isn't good. I've never gotten up back on my feet from the 3rd asthma attack.
I'm to to turn up my 0-2 to 4 liters for a shower. 3 l's for me to move around the house to get moving again. I have had to much fatigue upon exertion & dizziness @ 2 l's. I stay on the Spirva& Xopenx. I'm hoping if it cools off enough I pace myselfI can eventually get off the Xopex again & just maintain it w/ My Symbcort.
I know I have lost ground .I can't walk around the house @nite w/ my 0-2 line w/o getting dizziness & have a hard time keeping my bedtime r/line in order. i 'm getting wiped out too easy trying to do r/line items. I forget what I'm doing when I get tired. I slept for almost 2 wks after coming home from the hospital. I haven't been able to read books this summer like last year. I only made it to the library 3 times &Allen had to take me. Last yr. I rode the Para transit almost every Wed. for 3 1/2 mos' to cool off in the library.
It's been a very frustrating time. My girls,3 are in denial in what is happening to me. No cards,phone calls to ask how I was doing. My son is the only one who will talk to me.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor