File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Friday, June 26, 2009

Talk allen to going back July 4th

The Apache's are having a rodeo July 4th w/end. It's only $5 which is cheap. U probably see some of the best c/boys 2 the rodeo. Indians are known for their excellent horseman skills. It starts @ 1:30 pm don't know if my asthma will let me sit out in the heat? Ceremonial dancing is going on in the afternoon & in the evening. I have to talk Allen into this. It will be his b-day. This will be a good cultural event to see the different types of dancing.
Also I would love to eat lunch by the lake & cool off from the heat. I made a cold salad from a recipe that had the kitchen sink in it ,it really was quite good. I luv cold salads in the summer. Going gluten-free I'm having to look for new recipes since I can't use macaroni anymore. I would love to take this salad,grapes cantaloupe etc to eat up there.
I saw a model railroad shop when Allen was turning around. They were close for the day,so we have to go back to Ruidoso to check it out. I have a 60th b-day coming up so maybe Allen take us up there again. He hasn't been able to find /thing around here for his l/out

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor