File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, June 29, 2009

thank goodness for Elana' Pantry

http://Elana's PantryAm I 'm grateful for this gluten free blog. I finally got to bake my brownies w/ the almond butter. It takes a full pound. I had to use a mixer because of my hands. U will have to use a spatula to take the excess off. I cleaned them off 1st before I put the dough in. I also made her flour less choc. cake. I luv it ,Its so choc. flavor,it's has a mousse like texture . Use fresh bananas,not frozen ones or it will be too soft. Now I have brownies in the freezer when that choc. carving hits, its hard for treats when U can't have any cookies or cakes.

It finally rained here,all night. I got up @ 2am,the computer was slow? I realized I probably wouldn't get another cool am. like this. Sat. it was 90F in Liv. rm. Camped out this w/end after 2 pm in my bdrm. Had the kitchen door open w/ fan sucking the oven heat @

Every recipe Elana has posted I have tried has been good,Allen even eats them & no complaints.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor