File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 23rd countdown,31 yrs

A carrot for me to get through the heat in June is our anniversary on June 23rd. We get to go for a drive to Cloud Croft N.M. It's up in the mtns,& its 20 F cooler. I hate the hour drive thru the desert,it's all flat!! But I luv the climb up the mtns. It reminds me of Zion withs its rocks. I luv the mtn.climb up. @the top is the old part like Park City ,Ut. It has board side walks w/ an old Hotel I like looking@ the old pic's in the hall. there is 1 shop I like looking @ w/the ceramic items etc. We usually pick up my cinnamon pistachios @ 1 place. There is another place we stop
@ that has picnic tables to eat on. We pack a lunch since the food is too expensive to eat up there. It's so nice to eat out in the cool air. I miss our picnic's in American Fork Canyon ,Ut. We go there when it was to hot,& go there to eat to cool off.
It's interesting to think what different b/grounds Allen & I came from. We met @ Brigham Young Univ. I'm a Texan who grew up in small towns,spent my teen summers working on my g-father's ranch,&lived in various states.Allen comes from a blue collar family,he's the 1st to go to college in his family. He always lived in Conn,til he went to Utah He lived in Danbury & Bridgeport ,Conn. He's the analytical one, a programmer, my degree is in Early child,Ed& Elem. Ed. He is very intelligent, I've gotten thru life by the seat of my pants. We have 4 children,twin girls will turn 30 in July,Forest & Laura. We have 3 g/kids that live in N.C.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor