File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coloring time

I'm getting out my Prism color pencils,w/color pencils,& my clip art to color in front of the a/c unit. Laura sent me some of her old oil pastel crayons. They are expensive new. this is a media haven't tried. I was up early this morn. needed s/thing to work on. I started coloring on s/thing that I wouldn't care if I ruined. It wasn't until I got out the Q-tips to try to blend the crayon together did I see the effect. The friction of rubbing must make the crayons blend together. This was fun to do.I also tried color pencils w/ them on some whimsical c/art by Dover .
I also tried Sat.,the Generals chalk pastel pencils. They work good on printer paper where I can't use the w/color pencils. the Q-tips worked great blending them into my colored pencil work. It softened up the look on the paper.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor