File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 31, 2009

4th of July cards

I finally d/loaded my vintage 4th of July c/art & printed it out Fri. I did it w/out Allen's help.I made sure I got ones I could print from the site instead of having to save it & having to have it reformatted. This is what I wanted the color printer cartridge for. I used up the 1st on alcohol ink pages. Allen used a gift certificate as a surprise for me so I could have it for my cards.
I doing my 1st swap,I needed s/thing Vintage. I used my Ranger Distress ink pads along the edges of the c/stock. I used the walnut,new Fired Brick pad & remembered I had denim in my drawer.Even analytical Allen thought they looked sharp.
I used the Stickles,gold,silver,Starry night on some firecracker patterned paper. It really added a pzazz Ialso used an old f/cracker stamp that I embossed,used some Stickles on it for the spark. I showed Allen these,so he could see why I wanted some more Stickles. He wanted to know how I did the f/crackers.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor