File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Monday more candles

I hope to be able to finish up my candle pours in 2 more days. I need to make a 30th b-day card for a friend also. I'm hoping we can work in th e yard this Friday. Allen needs to put weed&feed down to keep allegries down. Even though we rent,hopefully may save us money on allegy med's etc. Allen needs to work the planter strip by the patio. I'm hoping if we put in some tomatoes etc. in this strip it will keep the dust down. I'm hoping we get them in time enough to get the roots grown before the hot sun in June hits. It also would give us fresh produce for the table.
I hope to get put the ceramic boxes in my closet to go outside Friday to clean them if not broken.
Later I want Allen to help me get to my book boxes in his office to sort thru them. I found a group that collects books for literacy. Maybe they trade some books for my g/kids for C-mas gifts.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor