File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've been busy!!

I decided I want to make candles before it gets to hot here. I can't make candles by myself anymore because of my 0-2 & the gas stove. Allen had to melt the wax chunks in a big kettle on slow. I also want to get 4 more boxes out of the house. I need to sell all my supplies in a bundle to have money for the twins 30th b-day.
It took 2 hrs Fri. to put my corner back together.The wax supply box was on the bottom. I had all kinds of stuff on top of it. I found an empty big plastic box in Allen's office unused. I emptied out my ceramic glazes out of 1 drawer,some went in the trash & others in a box. I took my thread out of a drawer & put it in a another empty plastic box. It's in my corner w/my sewing chest. I used the big bottom drawer to store my Xyron 500& Cheetah in since I don't have money for refills. They had been sitting out on top of some drawers. I used the empty 2 drawers to get some items out of 2 jammed drawers. Embossing powder is out of my ink pad drawer. Now my clear stamp blocks won't get jammed in the drawer. I put small c/stock cut pieces in 1 drawer to find them quicker. I took buttons from 3 places & put them in a basket for quick finds. That leaves a drawer w/my rolled ribbon in it.Now all 4 sets of drawers are all paper craft related.
Next week I get out greenware in my closet to see if it is broken or not. I have to clean it outside because of my asthma/ If's it not broke I make it up.Another craft I have to give up. I don't have the fine motor coordination to do my engraving of my s/west designs. I started ceramics as a stress reducer @ BYU in 1977. I mainly given away alot of my projects as gifts thru the years. I luv doing it because I could make designs 3-d since I can't draw in 2-d.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor