File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Perlpexed,frustrated&MAD!!!!!!!!!!

Fiday HP announced as April all employees get a 10% pay cut. It's supposed to be for a month. We will see on that. We have already have had 5% paycut,so this means we're going to be short 15% short on income.We have medical bills incurred from my rapid weight loss. My medications are expensive even w/co-pay. I get no SSD,I'm 4 credits short. I can't work to make up the loss income. I'm have to cancel my heart appt. They will want an echo & the co-pay up front. I have pushed my sleep study till June. They have to adjust the pressure on my machine since I lost 30 #'s. Dr Diaz willl work w/us on a payment schedule
Allen was supposed to have a day off to do things around the house &yard before its gets too hot & windy here. They kept calling him. This is what makes me MAD,MAD,MAD!!!! He puts hours in for them & we don't have the money to leave the house to get away!!!!!!!!!!! They made him a T-val,mgt postion w/no extra money,no raise ,& now 15% salary cut. Allen is under great stress both @ work & trying to scrap up money.We're now @ the point of 3yrs ago salary. We couldn't make it then.
No trips for s/bk supplies. I using my stuff in my stash. I'm lucky a friend mailed me extra stuff she wasn't using.@ C-mas. This means my Iraq card project to another soldier is put on hold. There is no Hallmark store for the troops to get cards to send home etc. My 1st shipment in Feb. was graciously accepted. She was able to use my cards for V-day to send to family etc. I never sell my cards, I give them away. It would take away the fun of making them. I love the fact I can make somebody's day. I have the twins 30th b-day coming up in July.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor