File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, July 4, 2010

hot June is gone!!!


We had 2 weeks of 100+ temps,5 days of 103F in a row.1 day of 110F,which broke a record. I loved the rain we got,it really rained for a good 2 hours. The only rain we have had since Feb. That was the nite Allen found a Springer Spaniel puppy by his office on top of Transmountain. No houses are near by for quite aways. The freeway isn't far away.
We later found he was only 3 mo's old. Allen took him to the vet,no microchip or collar. I think he had been dumped by s/one. He was so friendly & loveable. Allen put him in the big kennels on the carport since it was still raining @ bedtime. I put out the dogs@ 2:30 am,they came in the kitchen door. He,started crying so much when he heard me.i had to let him out to come in the house.I just gotten my new controls for my recliner.(It had been broken for 3 weeks & I couldn't use it)I slept in the recliner w/him in my lap from 2am on till allen woke up. He slept by me on the floor when I was on here in the a.m.Then I took a nap w/ him in the a/noon w/ him in my lap.He was a face washer,so love able. He loved to play w/ the other dogs. He makes/one a loyal dog & companion & has a big heart He went to Animal Rescue League,to find a new home. I called Loretta, asked her if she would take him in & find him a home. She was the one who kept Fluffy for 6mo's in her kennels tell we took her. I have had George for 4yrs now, my Velcro buddy. Loretta spent 2 mo's bringing him back to life after almost dying in the desert here.i really missed him
after he left.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor