File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Actually on SCHEDULE!!

March was gluten-free baking month. Time to try recipe vs mixes before the heat hits. Ate some of the graham crackers tonite. Getting to bottom of the box.Needed to use up these GF flours since they are so expensive,so the heat didn't ruin them
April was cardmaking month. I have my VT cards done thru August made. I made Mother's Day cards for Heidi,Mom G,2 of my sisters, a set for a GI. I got 2 b-day's cards made to save.I have some summer cards done. I just made up a batch of summer thank U's w/ stamped images I had w/ w/melon's etc.
May's goal was to finish up H&J's s/bk present on v/tions. Now I have to take pic's of it & put it in page protector's. Mending next. H&J's b-day card needs to be done
Cook supper when I get up when it's cool to put in the frig. That way Allen has supper to pull out in the hot house @ nitewhen he comes home.
Net Flicks is about to expire. The l.rm will bw too for me to watch TV for 3 mo's. Lost will be over. I'm losing all my favo. shows,No more Law & Order,W/O a Trace is gone, Numbers,LOST. No more Heroes for Allen.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor