File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's really done!!!

I beat the heat,yea!! I got the twins s/book project done w/ pic's from v/tions when we lived in Conn. It's 38 pgs s/booked for their July 14 th b-day.
My craft room gets too hot in July to work in it. I have to work ahead for b-days etc in the summer. I have 8 b-day's from May to Aug.
I'm so excited on how the project turned out.The idea hatched about 3 yrs ago.Some Safari paper triggered our visit to Animal Safari in Ontario,Canada. I even found wild animal stickers.The idea was a gift for Jan originally. I had picked up a book of ephemera paper that had vintage like paper in it. I used some of the wood grain pieces for some of the Plymouth Plantation pic's & Paul Revere house.I got some travel paper w/ road maps, road signs etc in a paper packet from a catalogue.I even found some tokens today to go w/ a pg where H&J rode the subway to in Boston.A friend gave me a stash of letters to use for titles,also she cut out some tags for me w/ her Sizzle-it.I distressed some of the tags etc. w/ Ranger's inks.I have been collecting items for this for 3 years. I traded cards for fibers last fall.I just bought safrai brads & buttons from Oriental Trading Post order. I used up a 1/2 jar of Yes glue on it. I got another jar from H&J for Mother's Day.
Now my next job is to take pic's of it to post it.1 problem is the batteries on a digital camera say "low battery" real quick!! I have 38 pgs to photo,both as full 12x12 photo & some of it's interesting pieces.This means the batteries have to be recharged & I've multple photo shoots. I don't know how we're going to do H's part. She wants things digitally etc. Jan sent me a 12x12 s/book to use for both v/pic's & the baby pic's.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor