File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Battle Plan

100F days are going to hit any day now. I have a summer menu written out in case the heat puts me down to fall back on.The v/tion s/bk will be the last major project till the heat dies down in Oct.
2. Mending pile next! Allen been patient on this. Got to get the machine set up. the pile is in my mission s/bk. I can't drag the box out till I get the clothes out of it.
3. H&J's b-day card needs to get done. I want to try a new idea of sewing fabric & paper on my machine. I got a piece of charming Hello-Kitty fabric from New Zealand I want to make a card with. They both love Hello Kitty!!Again This is a card needs to be done ahead.I was down the week of Mother's Day & Mark H.'s b-day. All Allen had to do was go & take them down off the bulletin board. I never know when my body is going to throw a curve ball @ me.
4 I did get the ceramic S/W Indian piece done for Allen. I need to go back & touch up the branches of it w/ some brown acrylic paint. A year late for our anniversary. @ least we almost had another year.
5. Print out some of the digi's i have been surfing for on the web to color in my bdrm when it gets too hot.I have been looking for free dig's to color to save money. I put them away to make cards when it's cooler. some of the images I want to make for my GI card route.I luv coloring w/ my Prism color pencils. I got some watercolor paper to print some on so I can use my w/color pencils Allen gave me.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor