File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chebe mix

Monday after measuring out flours for recipes I decided to try some of the Chebe recipes.
I made the choc. biscuits w/ choc. chips in them. They were good ,closest thing I'm going to get for choc. chip cookies. Put them in freezer for later so I wouldn't eat all of them.
Made a 2nd batch of dough. made 2 wraps w/ them to use for tortillas when we make taco's The other 1/2 of the ball I rolled out to make Turkey soup. The recipe calls it Dumplings, but it's more like egg noodles, I thickened up the broth w/ potato starch.which said can be used in place of flour for thickening. The soup was good. I use l/over turkey roast in place of turkey.
I had Allen buy me 2 more packets of Chebe to keep in the c/boards. I really like the taste & texture of this product the best of any GF mixes. We can get it @ our local Albertson's

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor