File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Katya is so competive

She is now 7 yrold. She wasn't into coloring w/ the sidewalk chalks I got them.Emma spent more time w/ her folder of items to color etc. She was doing Sudoku w/ her aunt as her tutor. All my girls brought their WI controls w/them. They were bascially lined up on the futon having competions. Katya had to join them & complete w/ her aunts. She probably knows more on the computor than I do. She plays 1 adult game there. She also had to play an adult card game w/them. There is a pic w/her holding her cards on the side.
She is so LIKE her mom,Heidi. She was so competive herself ,she challenged anyone.Heidi graduyated @ 16 from HS as Saluatorian. Got into a Womens science program as lab assisant. Only 26 women were chosen @ UO Utah. She grad. w/ a BS in Biology @ 19 yrs. old. Heidi has her hands full,Katya is more computor savy @ a young age. In 1st grade she can read anything she wants to now. She is in a gifted program @ magnet school in NC.
The two girls love playing & rough housing w/their brother.They love playing tag @ nite by running around the circle goes thru the hall.kitchen & L.Rm. I can still remember their voices as they ran silly until Toby fell & hit his head.
It kinda of sad she grown up so fast. I miss my little girl who would chatter w/me on the phone. She has her own e-mail account. I guess I have to send her moree-mail to stay in contact w/her. I do miss her voice saying "well this"" she has such a good memory, she could give me very detailed accounts of activities in the past

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor