File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Swap-Bot

I luv SWAPS!!! I got my 1st swap of stickers. I got some 3-D ones I can use on my cards. i set out 2 more swaps Sat. I need to do 5 swaps in order to get in some of the nicer swaps & some of the groups. I sent out some 8x8 cardsstock. I misread the part where U could only send 4 coloredpieces out of the 10 pieces. That's all I hadso I sent out 8x11 papterned paper w/ it to coorindate w/ the solid colors. In return I should get some new 8x8 cardstock next week
I also sent out 5 new embellishments. I gotten these free from my Fl. e-friend when a LLS went out of business. I don't like using fabric flowers on my cards etc. so I sent them out. So I have a surprise coming in the mail that won't cost me any money.
3 swaps coming up are anothe sticker swap,ribbon & button one,$1 store trade which U pick 1 item from a list & U send to to 3 people for Nov. This will give me s/thing to look forward to come in the mail Dr's orders I have to stay in the house & out of crowds because the flu is so bad here. With as bad as my asthma as has been I'm @ risk. As it is my lung capacity has been comprised,so Ihave to be careful when I go out w/ a mask etc.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor