Thursday, October 29, 2009
I finally got out my Stampscapes stamps Wed. pm. I have to play w/ the Lighthouse set. I put Aileen Tack IT & over on some of the pieces. It takes a while for the glue to set up Boy is this stuff sticky & hard to get off my hands. I tried some pieces w/ the Scotch double sided tape. I stamped up the church in the woods one on the alcohol ink backgrounds I already did. I tried out all my new ink pads.I got alot of more playing around to do. I think I going to do the chapel in the woods for my GI cards. It will be easier to do mass produce for them. I reinked my Staz-on ink pad. I really like them in the monochromatic look. I want to experment w/ them w/ color pencils.