YEA MY 3RD S/MENT OF CARDS WENT OUT TO IRAQ ,SAT'S MAIL!!!!!!
This box took some time to do. I found a stash in my project basket. I must have been reallybeen out of it .I had put my colored botanical flowers on colored c/stock. The problems was I had runned out of blank cards.I was also out of money to buy some more i sold my 1st piece of ceramic Southwest votive candleholder. It's also my last piece I'm doing. I'm giving up my ceramics because of my hand strength. I later bought more blank cards with this..I had spent so much time coloring these flowers this summer I had to finish up the cards. I had to make paper hinges to put the 2 separate pieces of cardstock together. Some were over sized so I had to make envelopes out of 12x 12 paper.Now I have blank envelopes to fit my card template. I'm having to make my own cards to save money so I can make more cards to go to Iraq. There is a learning curve involved in this since I have always used blank cards .
Digging thru one of my bottom drawers I found a stash of old C-mas cards. I have been making my own for 7 yrs so I have no use for them. I jazzed them up w/ my Stickles & inked the edges of the cards for the G.I's to use for C-mas.
I found some more free digi stamps for C-mas & my winter cards.Since there isn't anything I want to watch on TV Mon.& Tue. nite I got out my Prism c/pencils & starting to color some of them. I luv these freebies it helps my limited budget w/fresh material.
Hopefully I can get out my stampscapes lighthouse stamps & play w/them. I guess I'm afraid to try them .They come in piece & U build Ur own scene. Plus I have to try them out since they are unmounted,which is new to me. I do have Aleen's Tack it over & double sided tape. Plus I have new ink pads to try out,