For 2 days my hands really hurt!!! My D.C. had to adjust my hands & wrists . I put them out working on Laura's baby book. I sorted out her baby pic's from the rest of our pic's during the heat of the summer. I decided to reuse the photo album since the rings were in good shape. I recovered the book in some wild zebra paper. I distressed it w/ Ranger Walnut ink. I then used some of Allen's silver duct tape to bind the paper to the cover. She likes wierd things. I modPodge the paper so it it will wear & not tear. I had to cut strips of cardstock to fit the album so I can journal the pic's. It will hold 3 journal stamp entries. The wood stamp is pretty big for me to press down & stamp. I have over 80 pic's to journal. I got about 60 of them stamped before my hands couldn't take it anymore.
I am making this for her C-mas present since no money for C-mas this year w/ HP salary cuts
I 'm starting to journal some of the entries a few @ a time. I used some old baby stickers I found in my sticker album