File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's goals

1. I already have gone thru and selected which blogs I want to read. I had to eliminate some of them. I need to be aware how much time I'm on the computor
2I need to do the day's task 1st instead of turning on the computor. I quickly forget how quickly time goes by.
3 Then I don't have any time and energy to work on my projects in my room.
4 Pace myself by how I feel. Energy is an unknown amount for me
PRIORITY PRIORITY PRIORITY is what I need to remember.
5.Read my scriptures, Ensign articles 1st before checking e-mail!!!!
6. Read a book on my table. Have been reading s/book mag's friends have given me
7. I may have to put a timer on me when I say I'm going to check my e-mail, I'm still on 2 hrs. later

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor