File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gadgets. widgets

Oh I love all these e-toys. I love to push all tese buttons to see what they will do.To think when I did my 1st post,it was The Plain Vanilla blog. I wasn't going to put a/thing on it except blogging. Allen right, he said" I'm getting dangerous".
The black kitty is the only one I can have. I'm allergic to cats now. Heidi still has Tigger @ 18 yrs old.a 2 generation cat. I can't tell you how many cats my kids talked me into in Utah.
PUPPIES,PUPPIES,DOGS I would have more than 2 if Allen let me. All of ours have been rescued in 1 way or another. I'm dog gone crazy. I don't know what I would do w/out them. They keep me company.The best alarm system(thou it does go off too much @times.)
Nat'l Geo is my favorite mag. I comb the used library book store for past issues. I loved the photo's as a kid. Now I'm an armchair traveler and read about places I can't go to.
I posted the Flickr badge so people can see my pic's of my cards. I can't pose pic's here on this blog.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor