File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, April 24, 2011

In style!!

I was truly amazed when I was looking @ the latest Paper wishes Catalog Thur. nite. they had canvas, buttons & vintage items in a project together
I had bought my corner canvas piece a year ago in the clearance section @ Hobby Lobby. I had seen an a project in a multi-media mag. 2 yrs yrs ago? I had my g-ma's buttons in my sewing chest still on the paper. I had bought a block of Sculpty clay & stuck in a drawer.
It came together when Jan came to visited me & sculpted the dress maker form for me. It's the focal point on the canvas. I came up w/ canvas since it would be quicker than the original wood design, I had more buttons in form of a collage than the original project.
THIS IS SO WIERD!! 2nd time I have been ahead of a trend. The 1st was a 6 years ago. I took Katya's pic;s of playing the water from a s/booking format to putting them into a water mural on our living rm wall.
Vintage & sewing items are real hot trends now. I found they were in an old 2003 paer magazine. I missed them 1st time since I was starting out on cards.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor