File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New blouses

I have been trying to get some new clothes since Aug. when I won the GC's on Blog Frog. I kept striking out on Old Navy.My 2nd order got cancelled, so they sent me a a GC for the amount. GAP & the other stores were very expensive.I spent time the 3rd time trying to fins s/thing I wanted. I b-marked some items..Later I went & looked & nah. so I decoded to look @ men's shirts for Allen. I found some dress shirts on sale @ Old Navy. I showed them to him.I asked him If I give U my GC can I have the money to get s-thing on Bargain Catalogue Outlet.He liked what I picked out for him. He even told me thank U!! He now has 2 new shirts in his closet. We both wore our banana shirts the same day.!!
I found 4 shirts in the clearance section. A green pin striped 3/4 sleeve to go w/ my green corduroy jumper, a banana color 3/4 blouse to go w/ my denim horse applique shirt & jumper,a paprika corduroy long sleeve shirt I could layer.
I have been wearing t-shirts w/ these outfits.I wore 2 of the blouse this week to Dr's appt's.( the only place I seem to go!! Have had 3 weeks full of appts.) It's nice to have some new clothes in my closet!! Esp. when they were FREE!!

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor