File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, October 23, 2010

@last I found it!!!

I have been trying to find a Splat sheet, a Teflon baking sheet U use in the oven. Allen found 1,but didn't get it. He went back & it was gone. I wanted to use it for my craft table to heat emboss on & do alcohol inks on. The reviews said it was better than a Ranger craft sheet & cheaper.U could just wipe e/thing off w/ it even glue. C/o's of the scalloped craft sheet w/ difficulty putting the embossing pow. back in w/ the edges.
I need one of these since I melted a hole in my table forgetting I can't use my heat gun on my table. I have to stand up in my tiny brm to plug the heat gun in over the sink in the light fixture. My gun has to rest on the sink. I have to get up & stand up to emboss my images. Now I can use the plug by my table. I can make a mess now w/my alcohol inks instead of getting a paper bag out to use.
I was surfing on Overstock .com from a blog link.I typed in a blue blouse. After several tries I found a tailored long sleeve blue shirt to go w/ my denim skirts. I have been trying to find one that was on sale etc since Aug.
I also got a box of cards to use for c/making since my hand & elbow are bothering me.
I try Overstock.com again. Now to surf for a Men's wind breaker that is affordable for Allen

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor