File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, April 3, 2010

UPDATE

Catch up time between sandstorms
1.last baking,oven off till Oct. Allen got his last loaf of banana bread. Finished up GF baking mix.
2.Ate up egg rolls for supper,had French Fries early b/fast. Emptied frezer out.
3 1 more batch of egg custard. Lived on it this last week. Bad week,colon kinked up.
4 2 more batches of GF graham crackers in T/ware container for snacks. Allen helped me roll them out.
5. Allen had GF choc.chip o/meal cookies in lunch.

Cards
1. Yea I did it,it took me 2 weeks to do it. I got out my brayer & Stampscape stamps.HARDEST project ever. About gave up on brayer,watched video's & practise & practised. Finally figured out it, worked good on rolling ink on the stamp. Tried inking it w/pens & pads kept leaving a blank space.Used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp DIRECTLY on the glossy cardstock. Used spong around edges w/ another gray on c/stock for l/house stamp.Made 3 Sympathy cards. A friend of 35 yrs Mom died. Had to be a special card. Been in their house about 35 yrs ago.S
he was always generous to us,1st me,then Allen & my kids when we lived last tome in Utah.

2.Easter Cards
Used my brayer w/3 dye inks. I luv the peach one for the skyline. I used about 3 dye inks on them.Made my grass w/green felt-like paper. Colored digi bunny w/ eggs w/ Prism pencils.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor