File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Loya buddiesl

Fluffy gets the most loyal dog of the year award.She watches over me.No one comes in my gate w/o my approval. It's amazing how dogs know when U are having a bad day. Taco comes to my b/rm door & scratches on it to get me up.He has kept me moving this winter. His face washing perks me up when I having a bad day. He's dragging socks out of my clothes basket & into the l/rm. He drags a blanket off the futon when he can get up.He's the 1st in the kitchen when I go in to cook.
George runs away when Allen starts frying in the skillet. He knows the smoke alarm is going to go off.He just shakes &shakes when it goes off. He gets traumatized so easily. He's still my loyal Velcro lap buddy when I sleep in my recliner.
Taco is getting more tan hair on his neck & top of his back.brindle I think they call it.
They are like my spoiled kids. They give me hours of company,loyalty & devotion.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor