File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Down time ahead

Time of year around the corner I have to gear down. Trying to prepare for the heat ahead. Finished up last of my baking till Oct. Need to finish up Jan's s/book project for b/day. Got cards to do for my VT route for April & May to do.Have 7 Mother's Day cards to make. Trying to finish up my last ceramic project. Started on it last year. I can't hold the tool to do my design work.Got to do o/lines w/ black paint. Then goes in for 1st firing. Then I have to do my glaze work. It's an Indian wedding jar. It was supposed to been for our 30th anniversary last year. Want to give my ceramic paints to a friend who is leaving.Finally have the closet cleaned out. I also have my corner drawers set up for my paper projects. Have e/thing organized. Traded stuff in my stash on Swap-Bot.Have cut back on my Iraq GI route. My hands hurt too much. Chronic tendinitis in elbows & hands from joint laxity. Colon kinking up bad on me. 2 days of laxatives this week on top of s/storms makes for a bad week!!
Not on computer much since it hurts to type.Heat will push me into bedroom in a/noon to breathe. Luckily x-rays no stress fractures, Lab work negative for Sojourns Syndrome. Time coming up to put eye plugs in again for dry eye.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor