File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Friday, February 5, 2010

Signo white gel pen

I have been looking for months for these. I have seen them talked about on s/bk threads I finally did a search for them online since I can't turned them up in El Paso. I needed a white pen to finish up Forest pages. I didn't like the Souffle white pen,it takes too long for the ink to come out. Plus the refills are hard to find w/o buying the set. The white Glaze pen is too transparent to write with on tags.
I'm pleased they write real well, don't skip,leave blops of ink behind,doesn't take forever to write with.They write like a regular pen,the flow is good,leaves a thin line since it's fine point.
I also ordered the gold pen to try it out. I have had a hard time finding a true gold ink in a pen,not a felt marker that leaves a wide line. Again it flows smoothly,writes a thin line.
I used it also to outline some die cuts to make it stand out. I like the way the white ink set up when dried

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor