File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, February 14, 2010

15 # of paper!!!

I got a Priority box full of paerr scraps & 12x12 paper in the bottom. In Oct. I posted a request if anybody have any paper scraps.6 people on 2 Peas in a Bucket,replied only 2 people sent. A women sent a PM saying she had her mother in the hospital etc. I told her not to worry about the paper ,take care of her mother was the most important thing.I checked in w/her on T-giving time to see how her mother was doing. She is in the final stages of Parkinson's & not expected to live much longer.A fewwks ago I got a PM from her requsting my address,she had a box on the floor.She went thru her stash some more & pulled out some 12x12 paper. An unopened SEI pak was in there. It will match the geomotric theme I'm using for my mission s/bk. I have enough 12x12 paper, it filled up the rest of my box.
What amazed me it was a total stranger on a s/bk site who shared w/me.It made up for the money I spent in sending a pkg to Denmark for a Swap-bot buddy.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor