File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, February 14, 2010

15 pages done!!!

I finally got started on the twins scrapbook project. I had taken all the photo's & p/card from the 1st magnetic photo book. E/thing is falling out of the book. That's how I got the idea to scrap it , I figured if the kids starting pulling the books out,stuff would fall out & get lost.I was supposed to do this for C-mas for them. Dec. was so cold,we had snow,my FM kicked in & my hands hurt so bad this winter so e/thing got delayed.
In filing my paper away I ran across paper I had forgotten about in my stash. I have been collecting items for 2 yrs to do this project Jan had gotten some collages for her b-day last year. I used some really cool travel paper that went well w/ some of my pic's. An Ephderma book I had bought for 1 project,I found some wooden looking paper to go w/ Plymouth Platation pic's. I had filed away a paper w/water on it. I was doing a pic/ that had water in a Lock. I remembered that paper, I pulled it out,it really set off the pic. well.
It really speed things up having the box of mat size colored c/stock on the table. All I had to do was flip thru the colors & pull out the mat size I needed.this is why I have 15 pgs of pic's matted on my patterned paper. I have ran out of Yes glue right now so I'm waiting on an order to come in.
I also used my Distress inks to ink some of the edges of my cards stock mats to age them a little to go w/the pic's I was mounting. Also I was glad I had a spare of Herma tabs in my drawer to use on my photos,
i have pulled the 2nd book of vacation photo's to sort thru & start mounting the pic'swhen the Yes glue comes in.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor