File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Smart dog

Despite his small size Taco is making himself known. He really cracked me up the
other day. I had put all 3 dogs outside. I still had the front door open. I heard his little bark. I looked o/side, here is this little tiny pup barking @ the Lucky a big Heinz 57 dog next door. Its was like he was saying "this is my yard!"! A few minutes later s/one walks by the fence,&he starts barking @ them running down the fence line.
He challeges Fluffy & George now. He'll stand up on Fluffy's back & try to bite her ears w/ his sharp little teeth.Now both Fluffy & him run out the door together when the door is opened. He goes out better to the brm than George does.
He also know now to come into the kitchen for supper since there will be real food!!
George was never intested in either rawhide bones or dog chewy toys until Taco came. George has taken them away from him repeatly!!

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor