File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fluffy good guard dog

When the maintance guy had to come & check out th brm heater,he called me he was coming. I saw him drive up to the gate & opened up the front door. The screen door is a old wooden one that doesn't latch. Fluffy saw him coming to the gate,she barreled out the door. when he opened the gate,she was ready to let him know he didn't belong in the gate. It took me 3 times to call her name to let her know it was okay. He had put his boot out in front of him,which she already had grabbed.
@ least I know she will probably die trying to protect if s/one attacks me.
The other nite I had her o/side running around. The p/man had been coming late ,it was after 5:30 pm. I didn't think my arm brace was going to be delivered either since it was getting past 6 pm. Then I get this phone call from a cell phone w/ a guy telling me he was o/side my gate w/my brace. Fluffy was barking,growling & jumping up & down in front of the gate. The man was trying to talk to her. U could tell by the sound of his voice that he was scared of her. By that time George had gotten out of the fence & can spring up 1/2 of his body above the fence barking also.
We get alot of foot traffic in this area during the day. We are a thru street w/ 2 very busy streets @ each corner of our block.It's good to know they aren't going to let s/one in the yard w/o a good fight to watch over me.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor