File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, April 6, 2009

I luv my Iggie!!

Curious George is a character. I've never had a dog like him. He definatly has a" Mind of his own" Usually dogs have a pack mentallity. If they know You're the boss,they heed UR voice when spoken in a stern voice.
He definatly loves to get on the bed. I keep the doors closed most of the time since I have allegries. When I'm in my craft room,s/times he tries to sleek by my table @ go in the brm. door. One day I was in the room putting stuff away,when I had my head turn,he was up on Allen's side. I told him to get down,turned around he was on the bed again. He did this 3 times in a row!! Then I tried to tell him to get out of the room in stern voice. He digs in & refuses to budge. I move over to the side of the room, he finally gets out. (I usually have to be careful w/raising my voice to him since he has been a traumatized in the past)
I have never had a dog that perches up on my shoulder when he needs reassurance.Being so leggy as an Italian Greyhound he folds himself up& cuddles up there. When I come home from an errand etc.,he goes crazy for attention,it's like I'v deserted him & he needs my reassurance.
Those eyes of his always nail me,he looks so patheic,"I need UR lover,pet me,pet me!!

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor