File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can breathe!!!

Phew!!! I made it. Last 2 cards under book press. G/kids box in mail. Can't believe I did it w/ no heart problems. It has taken from the Dec.1st,to make 12 custom cards.
Now Fri. to start cleaning the house in small steps & put up the small tree. Will put C-mas card stuff away. Next week will be some "me time" Been making cards since Sept. 100 went out then. 40 in stash,47 made for C-mas went to Kuwait.
Haven't read a book since Aug. I'm going to "gel out" C-mas w/end. My Thai friend taking us to C-mas dinner @ the Oriental buffet. Luv to spend time w/her. Most loyal friend in El Paso 1 less meal to cook. DH is going to help w/ meals the days he's off so I have energy to work on other items.
Need to spend time filing away 2 boxes of paper scraps been in my room 2 mo's. Pull out my Vintage p/c collection to send out. Send out 40 cards to a GI's wife whose DH is in Iraq. Watch Rose Bowl Parade,read a book & watch video NY eve w/end.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor