File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My sale color pencils




I found Caron deAche w/color pencils made in Switzerland @ HL in the clearance section @ $18,a set of 24. They retail for $65,D.Blick had them for $58. I want to use them for w/color b/ground for my c-mas card. also underneath it was a book of w/c paper from France that is rough texture.It was1/2 price. I can cut it up into 4 pieces to make card with. I have really hit it big time in that corner in the 2 HL's here. I only buy my patterned paper on clearance out of season or when the new paper comes out.
Then @ D.Blick I found my 24 Derwent cp's @ 40% off for $20.That was cheaper than Prisma's. A lot better quality pencil made in England . I had a GC from Frugal Living community for these.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor