File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, September 12, 2010

experiment w/3 brands of color pencils


I bought 3 brands from Dick Blick,Dick Blick,Derwent, & Luminance. I got white & cream colors so it's apples to apples. I colored the toast on the toaster w/them.Close up U can't tell which ones were that different. Luminance is the premier CP for artist. I just wanted to own one to see what they were like. They are $3.33 apiece. Dick Blick is.79 ,1/2 the price of Prisma's/ A better pencil that lays a nice layer of color down smooth;y w/ no wax build up!!!!
I luv my Derwent Colorsoft pencils!!!They lay a great color down smoothly. they blend great w/ the DB c/blender pencils. I will replace my Prisma's w/ bothe Derwent & D,Blick ones. No more Prisma's for me!!!!

This was my GC I won from Frugal Living community on blogfrog

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor