File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, May 3, 2010

Google acting up this am

1st it wouldn't let me in.It wouldn't take my e-mail address, made me change my p/word to get here. I hit a wrong key & it wouldn't let me edit my last blog.
I want to do our trip to Ontario,Canada. I have collected alot of items for these pages. I have really cool wild animal paper,zebra stripes,tigers etc, buttons & brad
I also haven't worked on my 75 pgs I started of my mission s/bk. I have to do titles,journal titles & details etc.I haven't worked on this for a year.This is a major project for me. I still have about 25 more pgs to s/bk of my Alaskan part of my mission. I found some stamps on a site selling to use Alaskan items of on my pages.
I also have the twins b-day card to make up. I want to do a Hello Kitty card with s/thing from my New Zealand penpal sent me
It supposed to be 90F Tue. so my time will be limited to working in there very soon. Also my TV watching time will be cut down as the liv. rm heats up. We have been watching NetFlicks when our shows have reruns etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbook

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor