File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Monday, December 7, 2009

WHEW,DEADLINES OVER

I have my 2nd sment of cards to go in the mail this am for Iraq GI's for C-mas day. I couldn't have done this w/o my Swap-bot buddies. I was able to trade some items forC-mas paper which i didn't have in my stash. also an "angel" sent me a box of much needed paper scraps. I have used up all of mine on projects.
i made the deadlines to get both Forest's & Laura's presents into their hands. Laura liked her photo book w/ 110 baby pic's etc.Her sisters also looked @ them. I let her open it up early so other people could look @ them. Jenny took home 10 of Forest's b-days. She put them in an album for since I don't have money for one. I still have 4 more b-days to scrap. I put my ribs out & they went into muscle spasms on me. So MOn. & Tue I was into much pain.
I had to get started on preps. for them to come. I cooked a double batch of tapoica pudding for him for his late b-day cake. I made him a frog b-day card. This idea will get made up into b-day cards for GI's in Iraq.
I mamage to get both b-romms scrubbed up. allen took old computors to Goodwill. I emptied off the card table in the living room for the kids to eaat on.Allen helped me put together a big pot of turkey vegetable soup for Sunday dinner. He also cooked a turkey for us to have sandwiches for lunch. all the girls helped make enchilldas for Wed. nite dinner.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor