File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

another storm coming in?

This will be our 3rd storm in 2 weeks. Last week we had 2 snow storms,which is unusual for El Paso. We generally get just snow flurries. last Mon. as we came out from a dr's appt, our car was covered Allen had to get out the scrapper. We haven't had that much snow on our car in maybe 9 yrs here in Texas. Then we got another s/storm. We had the most snow in El Paso in the NE area. Boy has it done a number on my FM. I'm stiff as a board!! We went from 80F T-giving week to 26F one nite. That rapid temp. change has thrown my muscles into spasms On top of it I had 4 appts I couldn't cancel. My PC dr.which I need my drug refills, dentist appt to put on my perm crown ,3rd appt, going to my DC to put my back & hip in,& a eye appt to dilate my eyes. I finally got my Swine flu vaccine,almost missed it. Mon. I got one of the few left that came in on Fri. I have been calling almost daily for 2 weeks to see if my lung dr. had it in.
I finally got my 2nd s/ment of cards out to Iraq Mon.These are for the Gi's C-mas
day. I got to take a few days off to rest to get this pain under control & ride the latest storm out. I need to blog about my kids trip here before I forget items. I also have my C-mas card to go out to family & my Swap bot friends. I have 2 s/booking projects to start. One for Allen & the twins ones of vacations we took when we lived in Conn in the 80's. I have 4 more pages of Forest b-days to finish up. Jenny,his wife took home 10 b-days she put them in an album for me.
i did get baked a gluten free choc. cake for me to eat plus cooked black-eye peas for supper last nite. I made a 2nd batch of pumpkin custard to eat. I didn't eat the pumpkin pie for T-ving since it had milk in it & pie crust which isn't GF.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor