File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 major asthma attacks

IT HAS BEEN MY WORSE ASTHMA YEAR IN 4YEARS!!!!!!! THE LAST ONE has taken me 2 wks to get back on my feet. It will be 2wks ago that it hit hard & fast. i had been working in my craft rm. I had to take my laxative that day. the brm is right next to my rm. I had left some hummus in the food processor to finish up. i had to add some garlic etc,scrape the bowl out etc so I could get out the blender. I also had truned on my hot backs since my back had goen into muscle spasms. I wanted to make a protein shake since I was hungry. The kitchen is really hot in the a/noon. I can tell if it's getting hot in there@ 9-10 am,we're going to have 100+ day.
There was a knock @ the door,the p/man had left a pkg @ the door. The dogs go crazy when the p/man comes. They ran out the door as soon as he left the gate. I went back into the kitchen,then it dawned on me he didn't leave any mail. So I went back to the door,George was going crazy barking. It was hard to get them back in even w/ shaking the dog biscuit box. So I was yelling @ them, which was causing exertion w/ the heat etc. I hit the hot kitchen,I couldn't think clear. Do I stay here & make my shake or go to my bdrm. I grabbed my inhaler & took it. I made a mad dash for my bdrm in my w/chair. By the time I got in front of the window a/c I was coughing,gasping for air. @ that time I thought I was wheezing now I realize I was gasping for air. It has never been this bad for me. I may have sat ther 20-30 min's coughing & gasping for 4air. It would take 45 mins. before I could breathe in & calm down. I made a mad dash to the kitchen to throw my shake together. I sat in front of that a/c unit for 4 hours breathing in a stream of a/c air into my lungs.
I did'nt even get to open up my box,a swap that I had wait for 6 wks until I could get my breathing under control. I swapped out things I wasn't using & listed things I wanted. I got alot of ATC's that I can use for quick cards this fall. some wierd ones will work up good for a set of cards for Laura's b-day.I would had liked some vintage PP,but didn't get any. A Stampin Up c/log kept me company looking@ it in front of the a/c.
Last week was another100+ wk. Just moving & any exertion would leave me breathless. We ate alot of salads,deviled eggs, nuts etc for snacks.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor